Community of Practice – Upstream Transition Partnerships: Strengthening the Continuum of Care from Early Childhood Through Graduation and Beyond
The transition from early childhood programs to K-12 education is stressful for caregivers and educators alike. Let’s connect, create partnerships and strengthen the continuum of care from early childhood settings to K-12 classrooms and beyond. We are supported in learning by leading early childhood and mental health professionals from around the nation. Our conversation-rich sessions are dynamic, interactive, and center lived experience as well as examining evidence-informed practices.
Some of the questions we might explore in this cohort:
- What are the differences in the service delivery for students in early childhood versus elementary settings? What are the similarities?
- How can we build trauma-informed and culturally attuned cross-sector partnerships between families, educators of young and school-age children, and program leaders?
Helping or teaching professionals who:
- Support children from the transition from early childhood to elementary systems of support
- Support children with high or complex mental health needs
Parents, caregivers, or informal networks of support who:
- Care about or care for children transitioning from early childhood to elementary systems of support
- Care about or care for children with high or complex mental health needs
- March 3 • 4pm PT
- March 31 • 8:30am PT
- April 21 • 4pm PT
- May 12 • 4pm PT
- May 26 • 4pm PT
Sign up for our mailing list to be among the first to learn about new events.
Register for upcoming events below. Do you have a specialized need for support from our team? Submit the Training and TA Request Form and we will be in touch.